Letting & Property Management
Pattison and Company offer a fully managed service across all of Glasgow, Paisley and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on sourcing long term tenants within weeks and sometimes within days of marketing and consistently achieving high rental values.
As well as being approved by the Scottish Letting Agent Register, Pattison and Company are also registered and regulated by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Property Ombudsman, ensuring that the service we offer is highly competent through our experience and expertise.
Our letting Services include ‘finding the tenant’ or our ‘fully managed service’.
Our Finding the Tenant Service
• We will advise you on the legal requirements for renting the property out.
• We will advise you of the appropriate rental to seek using our expertise knowledge on the current market conditions
• We will advertise the property on the Rightmove website, onthemarket.com, on our own website, and in the window of our property department on Byres Road. If we have a suitable tenant on our database we will also contact them.
• We will deal with enquiries about the property, provide further details if requested, and arrange viewings.
• We will conduct the viewings (unless you would prefer to do them yourself) and report back to you regularly.
• If an interested party comes forward, we will interview them personally. If they seem suitable to us, we will arrange for the ‘Enhanced Referencing’ check to be carried out by Homelet.
• Once the referencing check is completed, we will send you the report and let you have our own views on whether the potential tenant(s) is suitable. The final decision about whether to proceed with a particular tenant(s) is of course yours.
• If you decide to proceed with the potential tenant(s) we will agree with them the rental to be paid.
• We will prepare a Private Residential Tenancy agreement (the lease) and arrange for the tenant(s) to sign it. We will sign the lease on your behalf as your agents.
Our Fully Managed Service
• Preparing an in depth inventory of the property.
• Placing the deposit with MydepositScotland.
• Handling of all day to day property enquiries.
• Transfer and management of all Council Tax and Utility Providers
• Monitoring of all Rental Payments.
• Accounting to you each month of rent received and providing monthly statements.
• Emergency call out system for repairs and maintenance.
• Property inspections every three months.
• Ensure all legally required safety checks and inspections are maintained and kept up to date.